Begin your plan for success with a share account that is accessible while also earning dividends.
- $25.00 minimum balance required for a Regular Share Account.
- Special savings are opened at the member’s request
Share Draft Accounts are available to eligible members with a Share Account.
- Only $50.00 minimum deposit to open the account.
- No monthly minimum balance is required for this account.
- Interest bearing “free checking” account.
- Unlimited check writing.
- There is no monthly service charge on this account.
- Direct Deposit information is available upon request.
- VISA ATM/Debit card may be ordered upon request.
VISA ATM/Debit cards are available to eligible members with their share draft account. You may
use your VISA ATM/Debit card to purchase goods or services as if you were writing a check or
at any ATM Machine. Your purchases are automatically deducted from your draft account – just
For a list of no surcharge ATM’s – just contact our office.
When you have additional funds to invest, you may be ready to take advantage of a credit union share certificate.
- $1,000.00 minimum balance required.
- Certificates are offered for six-months, one-year, or two- year periods.
- Dividends compounded quarterly and added to the principle of the certificate quarterly.
A successful and enjoyable retirement requires the vision to plan for your future now. An Individual Retirement Account will help fulfill your vision of a happy retirement and help decrease your tax burden now.
- Every wage earner can establish an IRA with a minimum balance of $500.00.
- Dividends are paid on a day in, day out basis and posted quarterly.
- Three types of IRA’s to choose from:
- Each IRA is unique and can be custom tailored to your needs.
- The rate of your credit union IRA account is declared quarterly by our Board of Directors
- 30-day written notice is required to withdraw funds.
Gift Cards by VISA are available from $10 to a maximum of $1,000. They
can be used anywhere VISA cards are accepted except for fuel
purchases and hotel accommodations. Gift cards are available to
members. See fee schedule for pricing.
Our E-Banking is easy, secure and just can’t get more affordable…it’s FREE! We all lead busy lives and have hectic schedules. Sometimes there are simply not enough hours to make all our appointed rounds! That’s why Baycel Federal Credit Union is offering the convenience and flexibility of a 24-hour home credit union to our members.
- Check account balance.
- Inquire on account history.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Search cleared checks.
- Get cleared check listings to balance your account.
- Order checks and view new styles.
- Change your personal access password.
Online Bill Pay is the fast and convenient way to stay on top of your finances.
- Pay all your bills online in minutes using just one password- quicker and easier than writing and mailing paper checks.
- Pay anyone, anytime- Instead of writing a check to someone, pay them with online bill pay.
- Be in control of your bills- Schedule on-time or recurring payments from your eligible Baycel share-draft account.
- Contact us to sign up for our electronic bill pay service.
CUNA MUTUAL GROUP® Credit Life and Credit Disability insurances are available to eligible borrowing members wishing to purchase this optional coverage. Credit Life is designed to insure covered borrowers up to a maximum of $50,000 per loan. Under Credit Life coverage the maximum eligibility age is 70 with no maximum termination age.
Credit Disability helps to cover insured borrowers up to a maximum monthly benefit of $600.00 per loan. If the insured is totally disabled for more than 14 days, then the covered disability benefits will begin with the 1st day of disability.
Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance is underwritten by CMFG Life
Insurance Company. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and
exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative for costs
and details of coverage.
GAP Insurance thru American Services Group is an optional benefit available to members at the credit union. Guaranteed Asset Protection called GAP is a non-insurance product that covers the “gap” between your vehicle’s value and the amount you still owe on your loan if your vehicle ever becomes totaled or is stolen and not recovered.
For a complete list of benefits and rules, please contact our office. The
purchase of GAP is voluntary and cannot be required as a condition of
loan approval. GAP is not offered as insurance coverage on your